This is my “dont worry, im listening to every word you have to say” face. 😂😂
This is my “dont worry, im listening to every word you have to say” face. 😂😂
George Hard by Piczo | Varón Magazine #8
Styled by Hugo Lavín
he has a great name
Pumpkin carving game strong
okay so a big ass pesticide company -Syngenta- just peitioned to the U.S. got to let them increase their pesticide limit up another 40,000%, which is basically a death sentence for bees, so please please PLEASE if you can at least donate $1 to help them here?
Today is Racist Fuckery (10.20.14): At yesterday’s protest outside the St Louis Rams game, racist fans got rowdy and physical. Who got arrested? Two of the protesters, of course. Mike Brown means we have to fight back. #staywoke
- the couslands - bc yo it’s pretty fucked up that if you’re a black cousland your parents are inexplicably white~
- female proportions fix - bc nobody wants yaoi hands and orangutan arms
- pineappletree’s vibrant colors - absolutely necessary, adds a ton of colors to the cc
- more hairstyles - bc hairstyles
- dahlialynn’s alistair epilogue - bc you deserve a royal wedding
- jb3textures - bc why not make everything prettier
- no gibbing - bc i like not to end up with organs on my face
- skip the fade - bc it’s COMPLETELY NECESSARY AND I WILL FIGHT YOU
- lock bash - bc i’m pretty sure i don’t need nimble rogue fingers to get into a box when i have the greatsword starfang
- no helmet hack - bc mage hats are ugly and executioner’s masks are distracting as shit
- white teeth - bc fuck vaguely medieval realism, there is definitely a teeth whitening potion in thedas okay
- the phoenix armory set - bc you want your lady rogue to be as fashionable as she is deadly
- improved warden’s oath - bc when you survive your joining you deserve a better locket full of tainted icky blood
- look hair - bc even more hairstyles
- chargen compiler - as stated in my previous modpost, totally obligatory if you have more than one mod that affects character creation
- increased stack size to 9999 - bc the busy warden on the go doesn’t have time to manage her non stacking identical health potions there’s a blight on nugbuster
- weapon vfx remover - bc the falling snowflakes and crackling lightning are entertaining at first but at a certain point you want to have a single cutscene where your face isn’t demonically lit from behind by your fire bespelled daggers
- adapted cooldown - bc i’m a cheaty cheaterface and i don’t have time to wait for below the belt to cool down
- skip fight - bc the above cheating wasn’t enough and you literally don’t even want to deal with the fight (works on the high dragon on the sacred ashes quest, ser cauthrien, and yes, the archdemon and all the mooks in between)
- all recipes - bc your warden is a giant nerd who knows how to make literally everything (console)
- bodahn tweaks - bc if that guy really wanted to show his gratitude he would haggle less
- kirkwall exports - bc your warden (or alistair, or morrigan, or anyone) is a total clotheshorse for those free marcher fashions (console)
- expanded inventory - bc why bother with backpacks when you can cheat!
- extra dog slot - bc you rescued that dog/grew up with that dog and neither of you wants to leave the other’s side
- madd gift guide - bc how were you supposed to guess that sten wanted the goose girl painting (note: WILL spoil the name of the secret companion in the item description so not for first time players)
- awakening gift guide - bc you only have so much time with these companions so you can’t afford to fuck this up if you want full approval
- morrigan restoration patch - bc the one constant in this life is needing more complete morrigan scenes
- awakenings silverite mines bug fix - bc you don’t want to throw your pc across the room once you lose all your loot
- zdf dialogue fix - bc you want all your companion dialogues to be as complete and accurate as possible
- a ring from alistair - bc somewhere in the denerim marketplace dude managed to distract your warden long enough to clandestinely buy an engagement ring
- improved alistair romance - bc you deserve snuggles, and a more complete dialogue path
- zevran romance scenes - bc you deserve more zev smooches
- universal dye kit - bc if you want to run around thedas looking like a power ranger then god damn it that’s your right (you can also use it less flamboyantly but what even is the point)
- dahlialynn’s sleep until dawn - bc maximum snuggling with your LI/faithful mabari
- hairstyle day - bc i’m pretty sure you STILL NEED MORE HAIRSTYLES
- anto hairstyles - awkward cough
- stamina potion recipe - bc there’s nothing wrong with performance enhancement as long as you’re using it to end a blight
- mabari recolors - bc maybe your boopy is a husky, and why the hell wouldn’t he be (over a dozen breed redesigns, will change all mabari models in the game)
- lotc hairstyle collection - look what do you want from me, i like hairstyles
- camp merchant chest - i forgot this was even a mod, that’s how essential it is and how silly that it wasn’t in the game in the first place
EDITED TO ADD (9/27/13)
- grey wardens of ferelden - bc the grey warden armor from da2’s legacy dlc is FOOOINE (console)
- equal love - bc some dudes love alistair and some ladies love morrigan and who can blame them really
- the witcher 2 dao - bc everyone needs more roguish armor sets and that’s a fact (console)
EDITED TO ADD SOME MORE (9/20/14)
adding two of my must-haves because no one ever includes them in these roundups:
- anyone can marry alistair - bc everyone deserves to marry him, regardless of race or gender. (note: the Royal Wedding epilogue mod listed above will only work with female Couslands, by design.)
- polygamey [sic] - bc compulsory monogamy is the fucking pits. this mod allows for romancing multiple LIs to completion. bc of the nature of the hack it will suppress some additional dialogue besides the jealous talks, but it’s usually crap you don’t want to hear as a polyamorous Warden anyway.
and a couple of newer ones:
- leliana romance scenes - bc gdi, the boys shouldn’t get all the extra LI content.
- alistair’s dark ritual - bc no one should have to sit through that scene if they don’t want to. swaps the vanilla scene with Morrigan and Alistair for a tender one with him and the Warden if he’s romanced.
- free love is a lesser-known alternative to equal love listed above, but I find that it works much better in a heavily modded game. this mod is how I get my lesbian sex magic on with Morrigan for the Dark Ritual.
I am crying.
This comic was a frikking epic to put together. Like my FB page for more! And share it to your FB buddies!
This is a great, unique little tool I found by browsing for writing resources. It’s name speaks for itself: it’s a synonym finder.
The site is clean cut, has soothing colors, and to-the point results for any word you look up.
For example, when I look up the word “romance,” I get this:
Synonyms: romance, romanticism
Definition: an exciting and mysterious quality (as of a heroic time or adventure)
Definition: an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone
Usage: the quality of mercy is not strained—Shakespeare”
I had no idea what a “hypernym” is. Apparently it’s a word with a more general meaning that a more specific word fall under. Like, color is a hypernym for green.
On the right corner there’s a button to make graphs! So you can trace each synonym from it’s root word, and see how far the other synonyms connect in comparison to others.
I really like it, so I’m going to definitely bookmark it on my writing tools list.
I think this is a great summation of the “not all men” response.
I know you want to defend yourself and the good men you’ve known but please take a moment and listen to us. Here what we are saying and if you are not one of those men then it’s time for you to stand up and stop those who are doing it. If you hear or see a man behaving in an inappropriate way then speak up. Your voice is more meaningful to some men and the culture change has to come from within.
The design revisions were:
- Strategic cut-outs shape to fit fingers in such a way that it is easy to bend them and not disrupt the bandage.
- An intelligent dressing material allows you to regularly check wounds from the outside, without upsetting the healing process.“According to research, the when an infection of a wound is detected, the pH value is between 6.5 and 8.5. AmoeBAND’s indicator cross turns purple, alerting the user needs to change it immediately.”
- Since the bandage material used exudes a leather-like feel, availability in different skin-tones helps it blend in, without overly highlighting the injury.
- The packaging has been redesigned to a matchbox style and includes Braille instructions.
Hat tip to designers Tay Pek-Khai, Hsu Hao-Ming, Tsai Cheng-Yu, Chen Kuei-Yuan, Chen Yi-Ting, Lai Jen-Hao, Ho Chia-Ying, Chen Ying-shan, Weng Yu-Ching, and Chung Kuo-Ting
it’s always funny when people improve on something and you look at the innovations and it’s like so fucking obvious what needed to be changed, but yet no one seemingly thought of it until then, yourself included
your life is worth living even if you’re “not doing anything”
your life is worth living even if you are “letting life pass you by”
your life is worth living even if you stay in bed all day every day watching netflix
you don’t have to be big, beloved, important, beautiful, wealthy or famous
there is dignity in just being
it is ok to be
you merely have to be
I JUST GOT THE BEST FREE APP ON MY COMPUTER
IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE EYES, GET IT
It’s called “Screen Shades” and you can tint your computer screen with whatever shade you want. I have mine on orange right now and this is what it looks like
Also, I’m wearing my orange tinted sunglasses at the same time that I have this app on and AHHH
this is gonna make extended blogging sessions so much easier on spoonies and others with sensitive eyes